Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,738 in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)