Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,993 in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (1 minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (26 minutes ago)