Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,714 in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (35 minutes ago)