Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,799 in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)