Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.124 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,495 (£2,219) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)