Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.126 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,622 (£2,329) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)