Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.131 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,784 (£2,461) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)