Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,818 (£2,574) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)