Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.125 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,787 (£2,478) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)