Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,350 (2,644 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)