Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,639 (5,161 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)