Cost of living comparison between Ploieşti, Romania and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22270 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,835 (12,730 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)