Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22025 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,105 (14,095 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)