Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23272 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,684 (7,234 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)