Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23326 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,575 (6,753 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)