Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04582 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,454 (Mex$ 31,734) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (36 minutes ago)