Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04759 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,822 (Mex$ 59,288) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)