Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04655 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,307 (Mex$ 28,069) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (44 minutes ago)