Cost of living comparison between Playa del Carmen, Mexico and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04933 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,765 (Mex$ 56,048) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)