Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04593 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,744 (Mex$ 37,975) in Playa del Carmen.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)