Cost of living comparison between Playa del Carmen, Mexico and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04514 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,452 (Mex$ 54,316) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 17,200 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)