Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21501 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,291 (6,004 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (31 minutes ago)