Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21407 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,310 (6,122 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)