Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21242 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,271 (5,981 lei) in Piteşti.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)