Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09768 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,492 (25,507 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)