Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,537 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)