Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,383 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)