Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,698 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)