Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,685 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle costs AU$500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)