Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23171 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,920 (R$ 8,288) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)