Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29418 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,930 (R$ 13,359) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (36 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (39 minutes ago)