Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27012 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,103 (R$ 7,785) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)