Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22841 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,850 (R$ 8,099) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨559 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)