Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06896 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,213 (R 61,101) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (11 minutes ago)