Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06330 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,938 (R 30,615) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 24,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (28 minutes ago)