Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07312 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,614 (R 63,112) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)