Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21242 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,271 (5,982 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)