Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21421 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,527 (7,130 lei) in Piatra Neamţ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)