Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02567 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,890 (73,613 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (44 minutes ago)