Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02665 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,165 (81,231 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)