Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02635 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,864 (70,735 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)