Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02765 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,000 (72,337 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (42 minutes ago)