Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,768 ($3,430) in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)