Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,149 (10,066,003 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)