Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,186 (9,938,685 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)