Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,635 (15,351,860 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (27 minutes ago)