Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,015 (17,073,722 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)