Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,956 (9,309,823 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)