Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,186 (10,340,797 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (32 minutes ago)