Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,590 (15,587,306 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)