Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,474 (11,438,740 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)