Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02567 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,986 (77,374 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)