Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02655 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,127 (117,794 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 101,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)