Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02598 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,875 (72,169 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)