Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02732 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,181 (79,821 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)