Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02701 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,316 (122,777 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)