Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02585 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,093 (80,995 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)