Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02638 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,135 (80,908 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)