Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,618 (42,991,177 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)