Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06338 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,583 (R 24,970) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)