Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06899 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,354 (R 48,619) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)