Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01515 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,148 (руб 141,793) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)