Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23620 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,897 (R$ 8,030) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)