Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22836 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,873 (R$ 8,202) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)