Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,183 (R$ 8,172) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)