Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 40% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €953 (382,040 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)