Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 38% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,930 (674,826 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)