Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20942 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,240 (RM15,469) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)