Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00883 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,839 (₨321,415) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (35 minutes ago)