Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00850 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,804 (₨329,867) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)