Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,361 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)