Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,488 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 4 hours ago)