Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,616 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)