Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,370 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)