Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,812 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (34 minutes ago)