Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,640 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 13,553 (34 minutes ago)