Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,847 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (33 minutes ago)