Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,222 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)