Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,784 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)