Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,786 (£2,455) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)