Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 89% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,666 (£4,812) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)