Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 93% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,272 (£5,405) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)