Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,618 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 119% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,512 (AU$5,494) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)