Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,585 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.729 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 169% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,405 (AU$11,534) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)