Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,683 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.704 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 150% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,809 (AU$11,090) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)