Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,583 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.710 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 162% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,504 (AU$11,984) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)