Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,507 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 2 hours ago)