Cost of living comparison between Perpignan, France and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,247 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)