Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,520 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)