Cost of living in Perpignan, France vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,489 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)