Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 41% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,111 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (22 minutes ago)