Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01298 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,223 (руб 94,232) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)