Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01435 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,326 (руб 92,376) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)