Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,640 (руб 166,577) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)