Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,980 (COL$9,095,666) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (29 minutes ago)