Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01435 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,288 (руб 89,733) in Penza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)