Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,568 ($4,108) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)