Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01423 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,180 (153,210 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)