Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01414 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,001 (141,470 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (43 minutes ago)