Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28022 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,833 (R$ 13,677) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)