Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27287 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,906 (R$ 6,987) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €19 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Londrina costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)