Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26181 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,992 (R$ 7,607) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)