Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22836 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,700 (R$ 7,446) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kazan' costs руб 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)