Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00309 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,330 (430,672 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)