Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02868 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,062 ($U71,917) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)