Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02918 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,084 ($U71,395) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)