Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02653 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,844 ($U69,502) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)