Cost of living comparison between Paysandú, Uruguay and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03275 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,329 ($U132,174) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)