Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00242 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,386 (572,863 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)