Cost of living comparison between Pavlodar, Kazakhstan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00278 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,646 (953,450 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)