Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00294 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,665 (906,825 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (35 minutes ago)