Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02664 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,427 (128,629 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)