Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,121 in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)