Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,368 in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,799 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)