Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,936 in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)