Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01246 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,234 (₨99,019) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,906 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (40 minutes ago)