Cost of living comparison between Pasto, Colombia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,812 (COL$8,979,358) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)