Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,527 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (41 minutes ago)