Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,268 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)