Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,885 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)