Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,981 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)