Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,039 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)