Cost of living comparison between Paris, France and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,271 prices entered by 467 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 107% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,741 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)