Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,180 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 111% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,803 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)