Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,184 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 112% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,596 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)