Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03874 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,552 (40,056 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)