Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03939 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,537 (39,024 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)