Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11466 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,610 (14,044 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)