Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11473 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,512 (13,177 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)