Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01246 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 19% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,134 (₨90,989) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)