Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,331 in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (44 minutes ago)