Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,001 (2,356 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)