Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,387 (4,645 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)