Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,878 (3,276 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)