Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,104 (2,470 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)