Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.852 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,871 (2,196 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (11 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (41 minutes ago)