Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,261 (2,781 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (about 2 hours ago)