Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,363 (2,777 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)